Friday, March 11, 2011

A new path?

I think I’m jinxed. The second I talk about how happy I am because of this carnival, it all goes to Hell (Maybe I shouldn’t have said “Hell.” God forgive me). A fire broke out in the food trailer, causing a great ruckus and freaking everyone out. People were running around, screaming words that should never be heard by any God-fearing man or woman. Anyways, it was bad. And I caused it.

I’m starting to believe that I’m not cut out for being a nun.  I don’t like wearing the same blue habit every day, I don’t like telling people that God’s word is the only way, I don’t like being single, and I don’t like having to watch my tongue. It’d be nice if I could just drop a cuss word every now and then like a normal person. Oh ... and nobody liked my cotton candy soup. How can I be a good nun if I can’t even feed good food to the hungry? Maybe I should retire.

2 comments:

  1. A nun trailed by a clown walked by. She turned to him, and readies her assault on his person. Chaz bumps into the pair breaking the nun's grip around his neck. Behind her appears a figure, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time: 7:54 pm
    Location: Same
    Temperature and Humidity: Same


    Do they sell anything decently edible and not laced with something at this carnival? There was a man shouting about drinking tiger's blood, and some nun ogling a clown. Perhaps I don't get out of the basement enough, but that sort of behavior seems decidedly abnormal. Young people these days...


    Time: 7:55 pm
    Location: Same
    Temperature and Humidity: Same


    "Young people these days?" Damn it. I sound like my mother.

    ReplyDelete